Terms & Conditions
TMW is a trading subsidiary of RDTC Limited
Our postal address is
PO Box 149
Account queries 01989 740590
Training admin 0759 200 6440
General enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Training & Courses email@example.com
Personal information and how it is used
As required by the UK Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us to prevent unauthorised access. Your details are not rented, given or sold to any other third party.
We may use your information for the purpose of informing you of special offers and providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest. If you would rather not receive this information, you may opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘unsubscribe’ in the head title.
Copyright and usage
Under the Copyright Designs & Patents Act 1988, all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright © TMW except where individually credited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Under the Trade Marks Act 1994, the TMW logo is a trademark of TMW together with other devices and words and should not be used in any other site’s material without the expressed written consent of Richard Farmer. Membership of the Association of Professional TMW Trainers confers the right of the member to use the TMW logo in promoting their practice of TMW whilst their membership remains current
Booking a course
Courses can be booked by filling in the application form on line or by requesting a copy from email@example.com. All bookings will be acknowledged by email or post. The booking will be secured by payment of a deposit. The deposit is 50% of the full course fee, payable on booking the course and securing a place. The full balance is due 21 days before the course commencement date.
If you are unable to attend a course for any reason, the following will apply:
- Cancellation giving over 21 days notice will receive a refund or be transferred to another course less a £50 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 21 days will automatically forfeit the 50% deposit
- Non attendees on the day of the course will lose the full course fee and any other outstanding amount to the full value of the course
- If TMW cancels a course, the fees will be refunded or the students transferred to a new date with no penalties. Cancellation is automatic if there are less than 10 students on a course
Membership of the Association of Professional TMW Trainers
The first year’s Membership of the Association of Professional TMW Trainers is automatically granted on the successful award of the TMW Trainer Foundation Level Certificate (NHS) and/or TMW Trainer Foundation Level Certificate (Professional) and the TMW Trainer Diploma Level.
Membership is renewable on an annual basis at a fee of £75 per annum for TMW Trainers (NHS) & TMW Trainers (Foundation Level) (non-fee charging practitioners) or £150 per annum for TMW Trainers (Professional & Diploma levels) (fee charging practitioners). The membership fee includes requisite verifiable CPD completion of a day’s review provided by a qualified TMW Teacher Trainer.
Disclaimer or warranty and liability
- The TMW web site is designed for information purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for any advice or treatment prescribed by a health professional. If you have a medical condition which may be adversely affected by exercise you should consult your doctor before following any exercise information given here.
- Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
- All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
- Neither TMW nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
- Neither TMW nor any of its employees or affiliated entities will be liable or responsible for any injury suffered by an invitee or student as a result of practising any form of discipline or exercise, whether on the premises or elsewhere.
- These terms and disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.