Terms & Conditions
TMW Training Limited: Registered No 7755827, England
Our postal address is
PO Box 149
General enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Training & Courses email@example.com
The only data TMW Training Ltd keeps for our mailing list is your name and email address, and we never, ever share your information with third parties. You can unsubscribe at any time.
For the full policy read on…
TMW Training Ltd’s Privacy Promise
TMW Training Ltd is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes as outlined below in accordance with GDPR. We use your personal information to support and develop our connection with you. We will never share your personal data to 3rd parties unless required by law and your data is always protected. You may contact TMW Training Ltd at any time with any privacy queries or concerns and to see the personal data you have given us and request modification.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This can include name, email address and contact details.
When you register on our website to receive information, we ask for data such as your name, e-mail address, and contact details. When you register for a course, we ask for data such as your name, email address, postal address and contact details. TMW Training Ltd keeps a record of this information in order to fulfil our contract with you.
We share it with nobody, however it is stored on relevant systems such as cloud systems and Mailchimp and accounting systems which are GDPR compliant. If we are required by law to share any information, we will check with each party concerned to ensure they are happy for that to happen. An example of this would be if HMRC requested an audit.
Email addresses provided via Mailchimp are stored until consent is withdrawn, re-consent is requested every 2 years. Information required for tax and legal requirements are held for 7 years as a requirement by law.
We keep a record of any orders you make from us, so we can help to deal with any enquiries or problems you may have in the future, and so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is appropriate. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We keep a record of any e-mail communication you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you’ve had.
In addition to personal information, our website uses Google Analytics to ensure we are meeting your customer needs. Google Analytics stores usage data which may include your IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit and page views – although a lot of this is aggregated data. The legal basis for this is legitimate interest for the basis of ensuring we are meeting customer needs.
We may process information you submit to us when you contact us for the purposes of ensuring we answer your query effectively.
TMW Training Ltd kindly request that you do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless required by law or you have their explicit consent to do so.
How we use your personal data
All the data we gather via our website or through communication with you is used to operate and expand the service we offer you and to personalise our service. How we use your personal data is dependent on the legal basis for processing your data. We are dedicated to using your personal data only for:
- Notifying you of TMW Training courses and opportunities.
- Processing your orders correctly.
- Development and expansion of the business.
- Technical management of our website.
- Reviewing our systems.
Legal Basis for Processing Data
TMW Training Ltd’s lawful basis for processing data are:
- Consent – customers that consent to receive information.
- Legal Obligation – tax purposes.
- Contract – customers that book a course or are currently qualified by TMW Training Ltd to teach classes.
Requesting Your Information
If you would like to review the data you have provided to us because you feel that what we presently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like your data erased from our records, you can so do by contacting us using the contact details below.
Under GDPR you have a right to be forgotten, to withdraw your consent, to change information we hold about you, and to restrict processing. TMW Training Ltd is more than happy to comply with this in accordance with the law.
How we protect data
You recognise that the Internet is not a 100% secure platform for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to safeguard your information. All personal data stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. The computer on which data is accessed on is password protected, data held in the cloud is password protected and held on encrypted systems and third-party software have their own security systems.
The risks of a breach are minimal due to the precautions mentioned above being taken, and close monitoring is undertaken to ensure security systems are always up to date. Breaches will be identified, reported, managed, and resolved according to the ICO guidelines.
How you can help us protect your data
Please bear in mind that whenever you willingly divulge personal data online in non- protected situations – for example on message forums, through email, or in chat spaces – that data can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal data online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited communications from other parties in return. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished using the computer. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal data and communications. If you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. We cannot confirm or warrant the security of any data you communicate to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your communication, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to TMW Training using cookies for the purposes described below to provide you with a fully efficient shopping experience.
Please note: to make full use of the TMW Training website and to benefit from a selection of personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies.
- The data we collect through these cookies is solely to improving our website and your browsing experience – it is never used to identify you and we would never share or sell on this data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit.
Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that produced it. This helps to ease your navigation by automatically logging you in and remembering things like your preferences and what’s in your shopping basket.
The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
Types of cookie:
Session (or Transient) Cookies
Session cookies are stored in your computer’s memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. They allow you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly. Persistent (or Permanent) Cookies
Persistent cookies are stored in your computer memory and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to keep your preferences for the website, so they will be remembered for next time you visit the website. They are also used to collect information about the numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and analyse shopping behaviour on the website. This information is used to find out how well the website works and where it can be improved.
Flash Cookies (or Locally Shared Objects)
You probably have Adobe Flash installed on your computer. Websites that contain Flash can also store small files on your computer that are used in the same way as cookies.
Flash cookies can also back up the data that is stored in other cookies. When you delete cookies, your Flash cookies are not affected. So a website may still recognise you if it backed up the deleted cookie information on a Flash cookie.
Sharing with social networks
If you use the badges that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here:
https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ http://twitter.com/privacy http://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/
Last Updated: May 2018
Copyright and usage
Under the Copyright Designs & Patents Act 1988, all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright © TMW except where individually credited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Under the Trade Marks Act 1994, the TMW logo is a trademark of TMW together with other devices and words and should not be used in any other site’s material without the expressed written consent of Richard Farmer. Membership of the Association of Professional TMW Trainers confers the right of the member to use the TMW logo in promoting their practice of TMW whilst their membership remains current
Booking a course
Courses can be booked by filling in the application form on line or by requesting a copy from firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings will be acknowledged by email or post. The booking will be secured by completion of a booking form and payment of a deposit: full payment details are available on the booking form.
If you are unable to attend a course for any reason, the following will apply
- Cancellation giving over 60 days notice from the start date will receive a refund or, if the student prefers, be transferred to another course less a £75 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 30-60 days of the start date will be liable to cover 50% of the full course fee unless your place can be filled, in which case a cancellation charge of £75 applies
- Cancellation within 14-30 days of the start date will be liable to cover 75% of the full course fee unless your place can be filled, in which case a cancellation charge of £75 applies
- Cancellation up to 14 days of the start date will be liable to cover the full course fee unless your place can be filled, in which case a cancellation charge of £75 applies.
- Non-attendees on the day of the course will be liable to cover the full course fee
- If TWM Training cancels a course, the fees will be refunded or, if the student prefers, the student transferred to a new date with no penalties. Cancellation is automatic if there are fewer than 12 bookings on a course.Cancellation is automatic if there are fewer than 12 bookings on a course.
Membership of the Association of Professional TMW Trainers
The first year’s Membership of the Association of Professional TMW Trainers is automatically granted on the successful award of the TMW Trainer Foundation Level Certificate.
Membership is renewable on an annual basis at a fee of £150 per annum . The membership fee includes requisite verifiable CPD completion of two days review provided by a qualified TMW Teacher.
Disclaimer or warranty and liability
- The TMW website is designed for information purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for any advice or treatment prescribed by a health professional. If you have a medical condition which may be adversely affected by exercise you should consult your doctor before following any exercise information given here.
- Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
- All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
- Neither TMW nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
- Neither TMW nor any of its employees or affiliated entities will be liable or responsible for any injury suffered by an invitee or student as a result of practising any form of discipline or exercise, whether on the premises or elsewhere.
- These terms and disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.