Why Train in TMW?
Practising TMW has been proven to improve both physical mobility and emotional wellbeing. Train in TMW and you can bring these benefits to your people. Multidimensional yet simple, the TMW sequence is easy to learn and understand. You can become a qualified TMW trainer in just 6-8 days, with coursework to complete between modules. The sequence can also be adapted to a range of conditions.
- Flexible – TMW is one sequence but has many applications
- Rapid – training is quick yet thorough
- Valuable – an additional tool to complement the service you offer
- Cost-effective – once certified, a TMW trainer can be employed throughout a department or organisation
- Trusted – developed by internationally-respected Tai Chi Master Richard Farmer and Dr David Quinn BSc MSc ClinPsyD CPsychol AFBPsS
- Proven – take a look at TMW in Action
Benefits for patients and clients
- Easy to learn – supported by instructional DVDs
- Fast – takes 10 minutes to complete
- Effective – promotes physical and emotional wellbeing
- Life changing – encourages people to take lessons learned into everyday life
Can't see the video? Watch it on YouTube