Terms & Conditions
Copyright and usage
Under the Copyright Designs & Patents Act 1988, all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright © TMW except where individually credited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Under the Trade Marks Act 1994, the TMW logo is a trademark of TMW together with other devices and words and should not be used in any other site’s material without the expressed written consent of Richard Farmer. Membership of the Association of Professional TMW Teachers confers the right of the member to use the TMW logo in promoting their practice of TMW whilst their membership remains current.
Booking a course
Courses can be booked by filling in the application form on line or by requesting a copy from email@example.com. All bookings will be acknowledged by email or post. The booking will be secured by completion of a booking form and payment of a deposit: full payment details are available on the booking form.
If you are unable to attend a course for any reason, the following will apply
- Cancellation giving over 60 days notice from the start date will receive a refund or, if the student prefers, be transferred to another course less a £75 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 30-60 days of the start date will be liable to cover 50% of the full course fee unless your place can be filled, in which case a cancellation charge of £75 applies
- Cancellation within 14-30 days of the start date will be liable to cover 75% of the full course fee unless your place can be filled, in which case a cancellation charge of £75 applies
- Cancellation up to 14 days of the start date will be liable to cover the full course fee unless your place can be filled, in which case a cancellation charge of £75 applies.
- Non-attendees on the day of the course will be liable to cover the full course fee
- If TWM Training cancels a course, the fees will be refunded or, if the student prefers, the student transferred to a new date with no penalties. Cancellation is automatic if there are fewer than 12 bookings on a course. Cancellation is automatic if there are fewer than 12 bookings on a course.
Membership of the Association of Professional TMW Teachers
The first year’s Membership of the Association of Professional TMW Teacher is automatically granted on the successful award of the TMW Teacher Foundation Level Certificate.
Membership is renewable on an annual basis at a fee of £150 per annum . The membership fee includes requisite verifiable CPD completion of two days review provided by a qualified TMW Trainer.
Disclaimer or warranty and liability
The TMW website is designed for information purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for any advice or treatment prescribed by a health professional. If you have a medical condition which may be adversely affected by exercise you should consult your doctor before following any exercise information given here.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Neither TMW nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
Neither TMW nor any of its employees or affiliated entities will be liable or responsible for any injury suffered by an invitee or student as a result of practising any form of discipline or exercise, whether on the premises or elsewhere.
These terms and disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.